|debian-changes||<short summary of the patch> TODO: Put a short summary on the line above and replace this paragraph
with a longer explanation of this change. Complete the meta-information
with other relevant fields (see below for details). To make it easier, the
information below has been extracted from the changelog. Adjust it or drop
filtergen (0.12.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Maintainer, per private mail to mpalmer@.
* Updated standards version to 3.8.3.
* Updated to use debhelper 7.
- Specify misc:Depends.
- Update debian/compat.
- Update build dependency.
* Updated watch file for googlecode.com upstream location change.
* Bug fix: "Allow '*' as an interface name", thanks to Matthew
Palmer (Closes: #549891).
* Fix build failues when using clang instead of GCC (Closes: #751443).
* Support globbing in include directives (Closes: #549892).
* Update parser.y use of the parse-param directive to support modern bison.
* Update debhelper and debian/compat.
* Update watch file to new location.
* Add VCS headers to control file.
* Use debian/source options to build from git, add gbp.conf to debian dir.
|Jamie Wilkinson <firstname.lastname@example.org>||no||debian|